Friday 22 August 2014

Dissertation: Done!

Well folks, it is finally over. This Wednesday I handed in my dissertation, and thus completed the requirements for my MSc Publishing degree.


It was a long and harrowing process...




... fueled by Chai Lattes...


...and awesomely edited by Megan (over 200 comments, she is amazing) and Connie (who was less helpful but nonetheless still appreciated).

I may keep spontaneously bursting into tears for no reason as my body adjusts to the sudden lessening of stress, but I am happy to be done. 

This also means I will be returning to a more regular posting schedule on here. Thank you for my patience while I ignored y'all for the last couple of months. It was crazy, but it is over now!

PS. If you'd like to read my dissertation, let me know and I'll send you the PDF. Be forewarned though, it came out at a cool 16415 words.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kyra! A huge accomplishment. Do you have to defend it now before an examining committee? We're so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No defending! It just gets marked, and if all goes well, I receive a MSc at the end of October!

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness for Megan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love, love, love that photo of you. (Megan's comments are awesome, btw.)

      Delete
    2. I know! The great part of Megan's editing is that it both makes me laugh and is super helpful.

      Delete