Friday 29 August 2014

23rd Birthday!

On the 21st of June, we had a massive joint birthday party, as Eve, Laura, and myself all had our birthday on the 22nd, while Keira and Harriet had theirs on the 23rd. We went to the Red Squirrel, which was quite a cute pub, for drinks, but after a while a bunch of us decided we wanted to go dancing, so we headed out into the night, trying to find somewhere with no cover. We eventually found a place just outside of Grassmarket, which was like four floors high with a bunch of different dance floors – we had an awesome time dancing there, even though it was absolutely packed downstairs. Though we slowly lost people to sleepiness and hunger, Kate, her roommate Lindsey, and myself closed the club out at 3am. 




A great night out with friends, and a really lovely birthday!

2 comments:

  1. You danced the night away! Happy Birthday all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyra Jensine --- Yes, Once again - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU , How convenient You all have Birthdays to close. ;-) Just a little envious, Not because I wasn't there, but trying to remember what it was like to stay awake until 3 a.m. dancing. I know I have done it; and I know I enjoyed it, It is just difficult to remember, it was sooo long ago. I love You ;-) ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete